Dear Cycling Safety Friends,
It has been a hard decision to take, but in the current conditions the only right one. ICSC 2020 conference is postponed.
What are the consequences and how are we going to address them?
- The actual conference—physical meeting—will take place on 10-12 November 2021, still in Lund.
- Authors already accepted are automatically accepted to the ICSC 2021 program with the same contributions.
- We will open for additional submissions during spring 2021.
- We continue with paper reviews according to the original plan. Based on the reviews, papers will be recommended to the special issue of the Accident Analysis & Prevention journal.
- The preparation of the special issue continues according to the original plan, too. Even though it is an unusual case, we have ‘ok’ from the editor that the special session comes out BEFORE the actual conference taking place.
- Authors not published in the AAP special issue are free to submit their papers to any other journal. If the journal allows it, we kindly ask you to mention something like ’an earlier version of this manuscript has been reviewed and accepted at International Cycling Safety Conference 2020/21’.
- To keep the spirit of the ICSC community, we will have an online special session on the original days of the conference. The program and instructions on how to join will come soon.
Best regards and stay safe!!!