Count Down to SNHU!
You're packing as we head into the final days before we meet in Durham, and here are some final reminders about what to know and what to bring. With 19 attendees, it's a perfect-size group to have in-depth discussions and get to know each other well.
Select Your Meals
First - your meals! Attached is a questionnaire with meal selections for lunches, and whether you are including your guest. Click HERE to open the questionnaire, save it to your computer, and email it to Santa Don at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
The forecast calls for weather in the mid 80s, with a chance of a thunderstorm Sunday.
- For Class – Dress comfortably. We’ll be indoors with air conditioning, so layers are always a good idea.
- For Your Photo – No need to bring your big velvet suits and dresses – unless you want a photo in it. Sunday afternoon you will have a chance to have your photo taken by Santa Shannon Settles.
- For Our Class Graduation Photo – Sunday we will take a group graduation photo. We would love for the group to wear red shirts/blouses and black pants/skirts or something along those lines, to honor and keep the tradition of Santa Nana’s first class in 2016. No requirement, but while you’re pulling out your clothes, keep that in mind?
What to Bring
Everything starts at La Quinta Friday afternoon. Beginning at 3:00 is a casual welcome reception. Check the website for the full schedule.
- Business cards to share.
- 20 copies of your favorite Cookie Recipe
- A favorite accessory for ‘show and tell’ – make it travel-easy.
- Art Supplies for the community service project. A representative from EDCI will visit Saturday morning around 10:00 to pick up the supplies and tell us a little about their program. Some suggested items:
- Markers, crayons, colored pencils
- Kids scissors
- Glue sticks or white/clear school glue
- #2 pencils (not mechanical)
- Composition books, lined notebooks, sketchbooks
- Kid-safe paints and paintbrushes
- Coloring books (ages 8+
Travel safely, and thank you for being a part of Santa Nana's Holiday University. We are thrilled to see you this weekend.
Deanna and Judi
La Quinta Inn and Suites
4414 Chapel Hill Blvd.
Durham, NC 27707