Can you believe that we are almost at the end of 2019!?! What an incredible year that we have had with so many positive changes towards the continued establishment of a strong youth service that benefits all young people throughout the Cromwell area.
Here are some highlights of 2019 that we would love to share with you:
- Complete rebranding of Cromwell Youth Trust - with a new logo, website, uniform, business cards, email and social media presence.
- Rebranding from The Hut to The Hangout Youth Centre; that was youth focused to ensure they had a say in what they wanted
- Complete transformation of The Hangout Youth Centre with all internal and external spaces being changed - from flooring, painting, garden, kitchen, furnishing and more!
- Introducing a quick, easy and secure online registration system for our programmes we offer throughout the year
- Foot Traffic increased to over 500% over the past 8 months
- Taco Tuesday and Pizza & Movie Friday every week - thanks to Amigos Cromwell & Black Panther Pizza
- The Market Stall to provide free food to all young people
- Introduction of an iPad Sign-in System to modernise and have a database for all youth who attend
- Taking the Pledge to ensure all young people who identify in the LGBTQ+ community have a safe space
- New and exciting activities introduced to provide exhilarating and enjoyable experiences for our youth; these included Realm VR, iFly Skydiving and more
...and these are just some of the awesome things that occurred this year!
Thank you to everyone who supported Cromwell Youth Trust this year - through funding, sponsorship, donations, volunteering and through all the positive comments about the work we do, it was so humbling.
Please be aware that from Monday 23rd December 2019 until Friday 3rd January 2020 our office will be closed as we will be on holiday! Our office will reopen on Monday 6th January but The Hangout Youth Centre will not be operating for that week.