Multi-Languages Services Offered
Update as of today March 29, 2020:
Please note that even though our physical office is closed, our staff is working from home, we have VoIP - Voice Over Internet Protocol (we can answer the phone from our computers) and access to all our email address.
We will be open on Saturday and Sunday this week to support the demand of translation for Coronavirus messaging.
We have reduced our email response time from 30 minutes to 5 minutes.
We ARE offering the following services:
- Translation services: Corporate, Government, Non-Profit.
- Remote Simultaneous Interpretation via KUDO
- Remote Consecutive Interpretation via ZOOM
- Remote Consecutive Interpretation via phone
- Interpreting evaluations remote
- Multilingual Design /Layout / Desktop Publishing - DTP
- Coaching/Consulting services via phone or ZOOM
- Accessibility services remotely
We are NOT offering the following services:
- Translations of personal documents that required hard copy certification
- Face to Face Community Interpreting (hospitals, courts, law offices)
- Coaching/Consulting services in person
- American Sign Language
- Voice Over
- Interpreting evaluations in person
- Translations in Aboriginal languages
Note: for Coronavirus translations, we can handle rush in most languages, however, for certain languages (i.e. Bengali, Somali, Amharic, Tigrinya), it may take longer, please submit your requests ASAP, our translators are working around the clock to support the urgent communication.
For questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org