1. In-Person and Virtual Sunday Worship Services
If you cannot attend the in-person service, please join our virtual Sunday worship service at 10:00 am by clicking the link or calling at 646-992-2010 or 617-315-0704, Access Code: 2631 997 0276#, Password: 2022#.
2. Mother’s Day Breakfast
Join us in our church fellowship hour after the Sunday worship service. If you want to host Coffee Hour by bringing in food, please tell John Quimby. Thank you for your consideration and service to St. Andrew’s Church!
We will have a Mother’s Day Breakfast next Sunday, May 8, at 9:00, celebrating all of the mothers and grandmothers in our church. Worship will be followed at 10 am. Please join us!
3. Sunday Coffee Hour Is Back!
Please join us every Tuesday evening at 7:00 by clicking here or calling at 646-992-2010 or 617-315-0704 with Access code: 2632 142 7746#. All are welcome!
5. Worship Leader & Children’s Message (May)
4. Bible Study & Prayer Meeting on Break
5/8: Diana Grippen / Pastor
5/15: Brenda Burgos /
5/22: James Lawson /
5/28: John Quimby / Pastor
Donations per shoebox will be increased from $9 to $10 this year. The $10 donation is critical to cover the cost of delivering shoebox gifts to children in over 100 countries. If you have any questions, please contact John.
7. Hope Bag Ministry
6. Operation Christmas Child Shoebox
There are homeless women, men, and children who need our help. If you would like to help, please bring or send your cash or check contribution to church along with your offering. Diana Grippen will be purchasing food and water bottles and personal care items to fill more bags. Thank you for your good work and your kindness!
8. Food Donation
Every food donation helps in the fight against hunger no matter how small or large. Please bring canned food and boxed meals for the needy in our community.
9. Small group for mutual caring and help
Let us call and pray for each other!
Team Christ Center: Brenda & Briannah, Vincent and Nicole Family, Brenda H Family, Leilani
Team Prayer: Phillipa & Claire, Rawle & Yvonne Lynch Family, Willie, Patricia, Maria, Darryl, Luke/Bruce/Anthony
Team Word: James & Carol, Pickup Family, Lucille family, McDonald Family, Chris & Delores, Alan family, Robert
Team Fellowship: John & Jocelyn, Bucko Family, Dynia Family, St Maria-Bala Family, Eden St Maria-Cruz Family, Frances, Kennedy
Team Witness: Diana & Ross, Penington Family, Mary Lou, Carpenter Family, Matthew family
Team Obedience: Joan & Carol, Guthrie Family, Tobias Family, Irene/Carol/David, Stowe family, Joe
“Is anyone among you suffering?
Let him pray.
Is anyone cheerful?
Let him sing praise.”
- For our pastors and church
- For church sanctuary/building improvements
- For our childcare center staff, children, and community
- Health/Healing for :
- David & Sandy G.,
- Ralph and Carolyn,
- Yvonne, Brenda H, Bobbie B.,
- Ligaya, Carol P.,
- Henry, Lois M.,
- Marylou A, Irene,
- Stan R., Laura J.,
- Eric and his daughter Emmarosa,
- Marissa, Janet,
- Paul Scungio, Charles,
- The sick by COVID-19 and their families
- For those who are looking for a new opportunity and job
- Patricia R, Eric,
- Those who are in financial difficulties.
- For Fellowship in Christ at St. Andrew's
- Darryl, Joe,
- Maria, Janus,
- Matthew's family
- For those who are grieving the loss of a loved one
- Pastors Song Ha & Joon
- Ms. Gloria Esposito's family
- For those who are having a new school season
- Briannah, Lei Lani,
- Destiny, Vinny Jr,
- Sunday school
- For who travels
- For those who:
- Are our home-bounds members
- Have not yet begun a relationship with God
- Need justice, healing from violence, and peace
- For President Biden and our country.
- For Ukraine, Haiti, Afghanistan, Myanmar, and other countries in difficult situations.
- For the United Methodist Church
- Bishop Thomas J. Bickerton
- D.S. Rev. Dr. Alpher Sylvester
" Pastors Joon and Song Ha pray for you.
You are MVPs and VIPs to God and us!
We love you, and God bless all of you! "
God Bless You !