1. In-Person and Virtual Sunday Worship Services
If you cannot attend the in-person service, please join our virtual Sunday worship service at 10:00 am by clicking the link or calling at 646-992-2010 or 617-315-0704, Access Code: 2631 997 0276#, Password: 2022#.
2. Lent Has Begun
Ash Wednesday marked the beginning of the Season of Lent which is a season of great power and richness. We invite you to the observance of a holy Lent, by self-examination and repentance by prayer, fasting, self-denial, and by reading and meditating on God’s Holy Word. May you have a rich and blessed Lent!
3. Daylight Saving
4. At-Home COVID-19 Test Kits Available
Next Sunday is when Daylight Saving Time begins. Be sure to set your clocks ahead one hour before bed on Saturday night!
We have At-Home COVID-19 Test Kits in the church office for the church members. Please, contact James Lawson If you need a test kit.
5. Lent Bible Study & Prayer Meeting
We will offer virtual Bible study and prayer meetings during the Lenten season from March 8. Please join our virtual Bible study & prayer meeting every Tuesday evening at 7:00 by clicking this link or calling at 646-992-2010 or 617-315-0704 with Access code: 126 142 4585# All are welcome!
6. Worship Leader & Children’s Message
3/13: Diana Grippen / Pastor
3/20: Brenda Burgos / Briannah Morales
3/27: James Lawson / Diana Grippen
7. Hope Bag Ministry
There are homeless women, men, and children who need our help. If you would like to help, please bring or send your cash or check contribution to church along with your offering. Diana Grippen will be purchasing food and water bottles and personal care items to fill more bags. Thank you for your good works and your kindness!
8. Food Donation
Every food donation helps in the fight against hunger no matter how small or large. Please bring canned food and boxed meals for the needy in our community.
9. Small group for mutual caring and help
Let us call and pray for each other!
Team Christ Center: Brenda & Briannah, Vincent and Nicole Family, Brenda H Family, Leilani
Team Prayer: Phillipa & Claire, Rawle & Yvonne Lynch Family, Willie, Patricia, Maria, Darryl, Janus
Team Word: James & Carol, Pickup Family, Lucille family, McDonald Family, Chris & Delores, Alan family
Team Fellowship: John & Jocelyn, Bucko Family, Dynia Family, St Maria-Bala Family, Eden St Maria-Cruz Family, Frances, Kennedy
Team Witness: Diana & Ross, Penington Family, Mary Lou, Carpenter Family, Matthew family
Team Obedience: Joan & Carol, Guthrie Family, Tobias Family, Irene, Stowe family, Joe
Christopher Miller (3/8)
Lois Carpenter (3/10)
“Is anyone among you suffering?
Let him pray.
Is anyone cheerful?
Let him sing praise.”
- For our pastors and church
- For church sanctuary/building improvements
- For our childcare center staff, children, and community
- Health/Healing for :
- Ralph and Carolyn,
- Yvonne, Brenda H, Bobbie B.,
- Henry, Lois M.,
- David & Sandy G.,
- Marylou A, Irene,
- Stan R., Laura J.,
- Eric and his daughter Emmarosa,
- Marissa, Janet,
- Paul Scungio, Charles,
- The sick by COVID-19 and their families
- For those who are looking for a new opportunity and job
- Patricia R, Eric,
- Those who are in financial difficulties.
- For Fellowship in Christ at St. Andrew's
- Darryl, Joe,
- Maria, Janus,
- Matthew's family
- For those who are grieving the loss of a loved one
- Ms. Gloria Esposito's family
- For those who are having a new school season
- Briannah, Lei Lani,
- Destiny, Vinny Jr,
- Sunday school
- For who travels
- For those who:
- Are our home-bounds members
- Have not yet begun a relationship with God
- Need justice, healing from violence, and peace
- For President Biden and our country.
- For Ukraine, Haiti, Afghanistan, Myanmar, and other countries in difficult situations.
- For the United Methodist Church
- Bishop Thomas J. Bickerton
- D.S. Rev. Dr. Alpher Sylvester
" Pastors Joon and Song Ha pray for you.
Please continue to take care of yourself and your family
until the end of the COVID-19 by walking in faith together
and helping each other
You are MVPs and VIPs to God and us!
We love you, and God bless all of you! "
God Bless You!