1. In-Person and Virtual Sunday Worship Services
If you cannot attend the in-person service, please join our virtual Sunday worship service at 10:00 am by clicking the link or calling at 646-992-2010 or 617-315-0704, Access Code: 2631 997 0276#, Password: 2022#.
2. Easter Flowers Order Form
Easter flowers are offered in memory or honor of loved ones and used to decorate the sanctuary on Easter Sunday. Please fill out the order form and put it in your offering envelope, no later than April 10. The flowers may be taken home with you on Easter Sunday after worship service.
3. Holy Communion Next Sunday
We will have Holy Communion on Sunday, April 3. It will be a physically distanced brief ceremony with an individually prepacked wafer and cup.
4. 2022 CT District Conference
We invite you to give generously to aid the Ukrainian people in their time of urgent need. If you would like to help, please bring your donations next Sunday. We will send them to the Advance, the donation platform of the UMC Board of Global Ministries. Thank you!
5. 2022 CT Lay Servant School
6. Lent Bible Study & Prayer Meeting
Registration for CT District Lay Servant School (Basic Course) is open now. If you would like to attend, please let Pastors know.
We will offer virtual Bible study and prayer meetings during the Lenten season from March 8. Please join our virtual Bible study & prayer meeting every Tuesday evening at 7:00 by clicking this link or calling at 646-992-2010 or 617-315-0704 with Access code: 126 142 4585# All are welcome!
7. Worship Leader & Children’s Message
4/3: Phillipa Blake/ Pastor
4/10: Diana Grippen / Brenda Burgos
4/17: Brenda Burgos / Briannah Morales
4/24: James Lawson / Diana Grippen
8. Hope Bag Ministry
There are homeless women, men, and children who need our help. If you would like to help, please bring or send your cash or check contribution to church along with your offering. Diana Grippen will be purchasing food and water bottles and personal care items to fill more bags. Thank you for your good work and your kindness!
9. Food Donation
Every food donation helps in the fight against hunger no matter how small or large. Please bring canned food and boxed meals for the needy in our community.
10. Small group for mutual caring and help
Let us call and pray for each other!
Team Christ Center: Brenda & Briannah, Vincent and Nicole Family, Brenda H Family, Leilani
Team Prayer: Phillipa & Claire, Rawle & Yvonne Lynch Family, Willie, Patricia, Maria, Darryl, Janus
Team Word: James & Carol, Pickup Family, Lucille family, McDonald Family, Chris & Delores, Alan family
Team Fellowship: John & Jocelyn, Bucko Family, Dynia Family, St Maria-Bala Family, Eden St Maria-Cruz Family, Frances, Kennedy
Team Witness: Diana & Ross, Penington Family, Mary Lou, Carpenter Family, Matthew family
Team Obedience: Joan & Carol, Guthrie Family, Tobias Family, Irene, Stowe family, Joe
Joan Gans (3/30)
“Is anyone among you suffering?
Let him pray.
Is anyone cheerful?
Let him sing praise.”
- For our pastors and church
- For church sanctuary/building improvements
- For our childcare center staff, children, and community
- Health/Healing for :
- Ralph and Carolyn,
- Yvonne, Brenda H, Bobbie B.,
- Ligaya, Carol P.,
- Henry, Lois M.,
- Families of Diana's sister and cousin
- David & Sandy G.,
- Marylou A, Irene,
- Stan R., Laura J.,
- Eric and his daughter Emmarosa,
- Marissa, Janet,
- Paul Scungio, Charles,
- The sick by COVID-19 and their families
- For those who are looking for a new opportunity and job
- Patricia R, Eric,
- Those who are in financial difficulties.
- For Fellowship in Christ at St. Andrew's
- Darryl, Joe,
- Maria, Janus,
- Matthew's family
- For those who are grieving the loss of a loved one
- Ms. Gloria Esposito's family
- For those who are having a new school season
- Briannah, Lei Lani,
- Destiny, Vinny Jr,
- Sunday school
- For who travels
- Jesse & Lois,
- For those who:
- Are our home-bounds members
- Have not yet begun a relationship with God
- Need justice, healing from violence, and peace
- For President Biden and our country.
- For Ukraine, Haiti, Afghanistan, Myanmar, and other countries in difficult situations.
- For the United Methodist Church
- Bishop Thomas J. Bickerton
- D.S. Rev. Dr. Alpher Sylvester
" Pastors Joon and Song Ha pray for you.
You are MVPs and VIPs to God and us!
We love you, and God bless all of you! "
God Bless You!