Season Presenting Sponsors
William Briggs, Clara F. Londoner, and Michael and Nancy Vale Charitable Trust
Asia Barong, Berkshire Property Agents, Bizen, Guido's Fresh Marketplace,
The Pass, and Studio Riggleman
. . . and YOU!
BOF is dedicated to enriching and entertaining our community by presenting opera performances of the highest artistic quality, and making them affordable and accessible to all. But we can't fulfill our mission without your support! Only 20% of BOF's revenue is earned through ticket sales or through gifts from foundations and businesses. The remaining 80% was donated by individuals like you.
Thank you to everyone who has donated to support BOF's 2022 season. If you haven't already done so, or if you are in a position to make an additional gift, please consider making a 100% tax-deductible contribution before our fiscal year ends on September 30. All gifts large and small will help us meet our 2022 season fundraising goal.