1. Neuropathy in Focus (June Newsletter)
Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy (DPN) represents a significant complication affecting roughly half of all diabetic patients. As such, it is important to be aware of modifiable risk factors, clinical symptoms, importance of Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA) and other nutraceutical options, and evidence for efficacy.
Learn more here » biospecnutritionals.com/newsletter-june-2020-neuro
2. Peripheral Neuropathy Awareness Week (May 4-10)
An estimated 30 million people in the United States alone experience symptoms of peripheral neuropathy, which is a condition most commonly related to diabetes. Considering Diabetes Mellitus (DM) is the most common etiology, it is important to understand how neuropathy affects sensory, muscular, and autonomic function, as well as key factors in the progression of DPN and therapeutic approaches.
Learn more here » biospecnutritionals.com/diabetic-neuropathy
• Oxidative Stress - VIDEO by Dr. Eric Berg DC
• Enhance Mitochondrial Function - VIDEO by Dr. Rudy Mueller
• Peripheral Neuropathy Exercises - PDF from OSU.edu