1. Bye, Chrome: Why I’m switching to Firefox and you should too
#google #chrome #firefox #privacy
You’re probably sick of hearing about data and privacy by now–especially because, you might feel like there’s very little you can do to protect yourself from giant corporations feeding off your time, interests, and personal information.
2. I stopped setting a financial goal for my SaaS
#saas #money #product-focus
Money can be only a short-term motivation / Make it “better” rather than “bigger” / Figuring out “enough” / Life is one shot
3. My current burn rate by Daniel Vassallo
#transparency #startup #money
This insightful thread explains financial status of Daniel Vassallo's startup, what is current burn rate, how he is planning to reduce deficit from $24K/month down to under $8K/month
4. Design for Startups by Garry Tan (Part 1) (Video)
#product #design #UX #startup
Former YC partner Garry Tan, the cofounder of Initialized Capital and a design expert describes how to effectively integrate design into a product development process.
by Y Combinator
5. 7 Steps to Starting a Small Business Online
#small #how-to #business
Follow this plan for attracting visitors to your small business' site -- and getting them to buy.