1. Amazon Codeguru - Preview #codereview #programming
Amazon CodeGuru is a machine learning service for automated code reviews and application performance recommendations. It helps you find the most expensive lines of code that hurt application performance and keep you up all night troubleshooting, then gives you specific recommendations to fix or improve your code
2. Amazon Ring went from a smart doorbell company to a surveillance network #surveillance #amazon
Amazon's Ring started from humble roots as a smart doorbell company called "DoorBot." Now it's surveilling the suburbs and partnering with police.
3. How My Startup Got Acquired After 6 Months #startup #acquisition
I couldn’t find the service I needed, so I built it for myself. And that was the start.
4. Referlist – Increase email sign-ups via word of mouth referrals #growth #product-of-day
a simple way to increase sign-ups on your landing page for pre-product launches. Give your users early access to your product when they share it with their friends!
5. Sundar will be the CEO of both Google and Alphabet #google #startup
Google founders Larry Page and Sergey Brin just announced that Google CEO Sundar Pichai will be replacing Page as the CEO of parent company Alphabet.