CLASSES FOR 2023 ARE NOW OPEN FOR ENROLMENT
This week you will not only be able to join/renew your membership online but also enrol in classes for 2023. Don’t forget that you will need to renew your membership before you can sign up to classes.
Payment is now possible by both credit card and direct deposit. Enrol now before classes fill.
To select your classes:
These instructions and those for online membership can always be found on our News & Events page.
- If you haven’t already joined or renewed your membership for 2023, go to the membership page and follow the instructions.
- To see a complete list of available classes go to the classes page on our website. There you can use the grey tabs at the top of the list to view classes in specific subjects or held on particular days.
- For a full description of each class click on the class name.
- Click on the enrol button for each class that you would like to take. Each time you select a class, you will be asked if you would like to enrol in another. If you have clicked YES but then decide not to go ahead, click on Checkout near the top of the Classes window.
- When you click NO more classes, you will be asked if you are a Member (have joined or renewed for 2023). If not, you will be taken to the Join/Renew process.
- If you have already enrolled you will be prompted for your email address (same as the one you joined with). Enter it and click Save. You will shortly receive an email where you can confirm your class enrolment.
- Select the button for payment by direct deposit or by credit card.
- For direct deposit be sure to note the payment details for your bank transfer. Log into your bank and make the payment, then close the window.
- For credit card, when you have entered all your card details the Pay button appears. Click that and you will be advised that your payment is being processed. When complete you will be able to print your receipt. You will also be sent a receipt by email.
DON’T WORRY WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU!
If you are unsure about renewing online and selecting classes at home you can come into the Office, between 9am and 12 midday, Monday to Friday and we will help you. Don’t forget to bring your email address and password or the phone/laptop/tablet or iPad that you use for emails.