As of March 1, 2022
MASK WEARING AND PHYSICAL DISTANCING ARE MANDATORY INDOORS AT ALL TIMES.
- Capacity unlimited, vaccine passport not required.
- Singing permitted with mask.
- Vaccine passport required if masks are not worn.
- If any 1 individual in the choir is non-compliant, then masks must be worn.
Coffee Hour, Lunch Room, Halls (with chairs and tables)
- Participants to be seated.
- Masks can be removed for the consumption of food and drink.
- Capacity 50 people - vaccine passport required
- (NOTE: As of March 14, 2022, there are no capacity limits and no vaccine passport requirements)
CNESST Guidelines remain in effect
- Respect 2m physical distancing, wear a mask, follow circulation patterns, avoid direct contact, wash your hands.
- Do not enter the building if you present COVID19 symptoms
- Cleaning of high touch areas
- Cleaning of tables and chairs in lunch rooms and halls where food is consumed
- Kitchens cleaned after use
- Washrooms in public buildings must be cleaned once per day
- Air out / ventilate sanctuary and public halls when possible with open windows and doors
- Communities of faith may decide to implement local rules.