Dear CSOMA Community,
Our Trademark 101 webinar is TONIGHT!
Ben White – a partner at IPLA LLP, the country’s largest trademark specialty law firm – will provide practical and cost-effective advice when it comes to trademarking products and/or services. This webinar is geared specifically for acupuncturists and health care providers.
Treasure of the East is tonight's sponsor, and they will share some tips on starting your own wellness brand!
CLICK HERE for full details and registration. Webinar begins at 5PM PST.
CSOMA's Board Meeting Recap
CSOMA's Board of Directors met on June 6 (our 4th meeting in 2021!) to continue finding new ways to (1) expand access to acupuncture, (2) increase education and awareness of Chinese medicine, and (3) improve the lives of our profession's practitioners, teachers and patients.
Among the agenda items were:
- Guide development of California AB918, now a 2-year bill
- Expand collaboration with allied medical professions, VA, DOD, and others
- Organize Spring 2022 legislative day in Sacramento
- Plan a LIVE Fall 2022 conference
- Welcome new student board director Patrick Mansfield!
Save the Dates
July 8: HIPAA Best Practices for Your Online Presence with Marla Moss
Details & Registration
August 17: Advocacy Town Hall (details coming soon)