This is a 3-year commitment, with a year each as President-Elect, President, and Past-President.
- Substitute for the Community President. The President-Elect may act in the President's absence and perform other duties as specified in the Community's Governing Document and/or Practices Manual.
- Serve as Program Chair during his/her term.
- Attend meetings. The Community President-Elect is required to attend the same meetings as the Community -President.
- Learn as much as possible about the operation of the Community so that when he/she assumes presidency the following year, a smooth transition will occur.
- Work with Executive Board officers to recruit Advisory Board members.
The term of office for Secretary is two years.
- Attend all meetings and take minutes.
- Send out minutes to board members for approval/review.
- Assist with Social Media marketing.
- Assist with events.
- Perform any other duties as required for operation of the Community at the request of the President.
The term of office for Director is two years. The Director oversees community practices and programs.
- Select 2-4 chapter practices or projects to oversee.
- With the help of other executive board members, the Community Director may appoint committee chairs and/or committee members to handle the day-to-day duties of the practices and programs they oversee.
If any of these positions sound like something you or someone you know may be interested in, click the button below to nominate yourself or someone else.