Join us THIS Friday, February 28th from 9 am-12 pm for StoryTELLit!
Lead by Kim Caldwell (Caldwell Connect), StoryTELLit is a fun, interactive workshop that will get you to stop explaining your stories and actually tell them in a way that engages your audience.
Who is StoryTELLit for?
This workshop is for anyone trying to engage others in their work. It isn’t a six-week-long course on creative writing, but a fast, powerful experience to improve how you convey values and impact to others. Whether you call it fundraising, recruiting, evangelizing, persuading, or selling, StoryTELLit is designed for you! This might mean that you are:
- A student or job-seeker looking to connect with potential employers
- A non-profit fundraiser or board member looking to connect with new supports
- A political candidate or volunteer looking to connect with voters, volunteers and donors
- A leader looking to motivate and connect with your team in a new way
- A founder looking to connect with investors in a way that stands out
What will StoryTELLit give me?
StoryTELLit will give you the ability to identify the stories in your life and business that matter. It will tie those meaningful experiences to the interests and concerns of your audience. It will get you to communicate differently - and then feel the impact of that new communication.