It's your last chance to register for
All The World's A Stage An Arts-Based Communications Toolkit!
Join us and the dynamic Vox Omnibux Consulting Team for a highly-interactive workshop where communication theory comes to life! Through theater exercises, the close study of paintings, improv, short lecture, and discussion this workshop will not only sharpen your communication skills, but you'll also provide you with a deeper appreciation of the arts and crafting genuine connections with others!
Who is All The World's A Stage for?
This workshop is for anyone with a desire to increase their personal awareness around their ingrained communication habits and looking to make strides forward in connecting with others.
But "I'm not an artist," you say...
That's ok! This workshop is meant to be active as well as accessible to those with no experience in the arts. We are constantly aware of participants' comfort levels and promise to "ease" you into exercises that will be so engaging, you won't even recognize you're building your communication skills until we stop to talk about it!
What will I learn at this workshop?
Over the course of the day, you will learn to:
- Actively explore solutions to your own specific workplace communication challenges
- Enhance your ability to “read the room” by learning tools developed in the art world
- Become more perceptive to the nuances of body language using practices from the theater world
- Increase awareness around your individual, perhaps unconscious, communication habits and preferences, both verbal and non-verbal
- Gain essential tools for bridging significant communication gaps between yourself and others
- Practice effective communication with strangers vs. “insider” groups