About Culture Honey Touring
Culture Honey Touring is an outgrowth of our online travel and culture magazine, CultureHoney.com. There we seek to offer insight into global and cultural exploration, thinking, and experience. Our approach to travel and culture is the same: a holistic view with a humanitarian heart and an eye toward justice. Our mission with the magazine and with Culture Honey Touring is to underscore and celebrate the sweetness and abundance that Life is offering!
Our tours and pilgrimages will never have more than 12 guests, no flags to follow or matching tee-shirts to don. All of our pilgrimages and tours are planned with expert Historians (Masters +) and experts in the field of focus. While you will make your own airline arrangements to the beginning destination, en country transportation costs are included, as well as entrance fees, en country experts and many of our meals. Our holistic philosophy of honoring culture will be our guide on all the adventures we offer.
Our footprint will be small, but our hearts will be open!
About Celtic Way Pilgrimages
At Culture Honey, we have discovered a deeply fulfilling spiritual thread of the Christian faith originating in Celtic Ireland and Scotland. We have written many articles which are published on CultureHoney.com about travel to these lovely countries and the benefits of the Celtic pathway to the modern, spiritual, and holistic human experience. Our favorite influences are David Whyte, John Philip Newell, Mirabai Starr, and Richard Rohr to name a few! We have experienced the beauty in these serene and sometimes rugged destinations and we have known the peace that the spiritual practices of liturgy, silence and meditation offer us. We have enjoyed and benefited greatly from learning the historical stories and significance of the places we plan to visit. Now it is our great joy to offer to share these things with you!
Discover the beauty and wonder of Ireland & Iona with us
using these discounts and inclusions!
- A $100 "double booking" discount is offered to each of two traveling companions that book at the same time and who will share a room on either Pilgrimage. $100 discount only offered to one Pilgrimage if both are booked.
- A $100 discount is offered for those booking the Iona Pilgrimage in conjunction with the Ireland Pilgrimage. $50 will be discounted from the cost of Sacred Ireland and $50 from the cost of Iona, Scotland. This discount is available to those that receive the "double-booking" discount as well.
- With the exception of one beautiful public bus ride (St. Kevin's bus to Glendalough!) - all transportation in Ireland is via private coach.
- All entrance fees, local guides, breakfasts and two wonderful dinners are included in the total cost of each Pilgrimage.
- Included in our Sacred Ireland Pilgrimage, each guest will receive a personal copy of A Celtic Liturgy by Pat Robson to use on our journey and beyond.
For More Information:
You can also visit our Facebook page or our Instagram account @culturehoneytouring.com –
we hope you will "like" & "follow" us there today!