The CSEdweek theme this year is #CSforGood to convey the powerful tool for good that computer science can be and how important it is to wield this tool responsibly. We learn CS: to detect problems - to find creative solutions -to connect with each other -to ensure equity and inclusion. Raise awareness of students, teachers, administrators, family, and community to see the power of computing for good.
Find resources on:
- Cs4md.com/csedweek for recent updates
- CSEdWeek.org for outreach and support materials
- HourOfCode.com for hands-on activities
- CodeBytes for 20 minute online lessons for all ages.
- Family Code Nights are a great opportunity to build a CS community with students and parents. Keep reading to see the story of one school's successful virtual event.
Find dozens of new resources and old favorites! Engage in applications of computing from AI to journalism to robotics as a first taste of CS or to engage students with new ideas.
Please share what you and your students are doing for CSEdWeek using #cs4md so we can celebrate what you do!