Recommendations from the CDC, WHO, and the Department of Health remain the same.
- Maintain good social distancing (6 feet)
- Wash hands thoroughly and regularly (sing the Happy Birthday song and you've washed long enough)
- In the absence of soap and water, use hand sanitizer with 60%+ alcohol
- Avoid travel if possible
- Avoid groups of more than 10
- Self-monitor for symptoms (fever, cough, shortness of breath)
The CDC still says that the average healthy American's risk is very low. However, you should take efforts to limit your exposure and make sure that you are disinfecting high touch areas in your personal space.