Are you or do you know any undergraduate students who want to make a difference in your local area and across Utah? The HEART initiative has several internship opportunities across the state starting this summer. To learn more about each of these positions and apply, visit Aggie Handshake. Job numbers are linked below:
Carbon & Emery Counties (2 Positions): 3635615, 3707619
Carbon & Various Counties: 3707561
Davis & Weber Counties: 3707590
Utah County: 3641189
Salt Lake & Tooele Counties: 3640165
Box Elder & Cache Counties: Internship opportunities coming this Fall
Not a student? No problem! Apply on USU Jobs for other open positions like these.
Duties and excellent experiences include but are not limited to:
1. Assist in the HEART Initiative programming efforts (e.g., stigma reduction and education, resilience building, harm reduction, and strengthening community ties).
2. Working cooperatively to address the opioid epidemic locally and across the state.
3. Work cooperatively with HEART faculty to plan, organize, present, promote, and supervise special events (e.g., Opioid Summits, coalitions, etc.).
4. Attend important meetings and serve on relevant coalitions to make a difference through collaborative efforts.
5. Engage in research activities with faculty mentor, such as collaborate to review relevant knowledge base(s), create literature reviews or publish fact sheets, collect data, analyze data, and disseminate research.
6. Other duties as assigned and based on intern interests or skills.
Learn more and visit our website today!