Off by a day... or a word... or a look
Hello Badass Email Club Member! My weekly Thursday email crept into Friday this week... I was off by a day. Sometimes I'm off by a word. Other times, I'm off by a look. It's okay to be off by a [fill in the blank].
Situations where you might be 'off'
- you hear something you weren't expecting
- you have to respond in a moment when you're not prepared
- you got news or had a conversation that sours your mood
How do you move past the 'off' moment?
- practice - for the unexpected, the unknown, the unpredictable
- find situations that trigger your 'off' and understand why
- brush it off with a song, a meal, a journal entry, a drive, a deep breath
It's okay to be off - you'll get back on again.
Chief Badass Anna A Kaufman