Thanks for joining our fintech event last Thursday! If you missed it, that’s okay.
Feel free to watch the replay or read some key takeaways below.
Special thanks to our speakers Sheng Xu from BlackRock, Yang Xu from TradingFront, Mark Lam from YieldX as well as to our media partner - FinTech Sandbox.
- The pandemic has forced many companies to adapt, and technology can help them maximize profit by optimizing processes.
- It’s hard to create something entirely new, so it’s better to find your target market and improve the current process with technology.
- Fintech touches everyone’s day-to-day life more than ever before.
- Traditional financial institutions – large banks, insurance companies – have no choice but to become fintech if they want to survive.
- Our world produces a lot of data, but the problem is how to use it smartly as it creates a great number of business opportunities.
- If your company is young, it’s always better to build partnerships to avoid creating an ecosystem from scratch on your own.