If you missed the Diversity in Tech and
Finance panel discussion...
Our experts in diversity and inclusion discussed how to build a career if you're a minority or create an inclusive team. They shared personal stories as well as gave actionable recommendations that can be useful for founders and students as well.
Here are some tips:
- To create a diverse team, you need to be intentional
- Hire with your eyes closed
- Try not to get lost in what people think of you
- Do your best to challenge stereotypes
- It's not enough to think inclusively, you need to interact this way as well
Watch the replay to get more insights!