With the release of the Phase 3 Covid Safety Guidelines, we are pleased to advise the following changes to the Club's operations:
- The boat shed will now be re-opened and your fob keys will work to get in.
- Training sessions can commence.
- You can store your equipment back in the club if you had a spot but if you are using club equipment you MUST CLEAN THE EQUIPMENT BEFORE AND AFTER YOU USE IT. CLEANING WIPES ETC WILL BE IN THE BOAT SHED FOR YOU.
- The office will be re-open full time to members on Monday to Friday - 8am - 4pm.
- The Cafe and Bar are re-opened on the following days. Wednesday night from 5pm (Dinner at 6pm) Friday Night from 5pm (Dinner at 6pm) Saturday and Sunday morning from 7am. YOU MUST BOOK TO COME ALONG - firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Gym and changerooms will remain closed until Phase 4 regulations are released and understood, as the club cannot meet the Phase 3 requirements.
Please note that increased sanitation, cleaning and hygiene regimes will be implemented and there will be hand sanitizers around the club.
When recommencing activities at the Club, please ensure that all of the Safety Guidelines for Phase 3 are adhered to, including the recommended social distancing of 1.5 m.
We will continue to monitor the WA Government guidelines for staged lifting of restrictions in Phase 4 and advise accordingly.
Any questions please email Jess on email@example.com
Sorrento SLSC WA