Happy Monday Everyone!
The Province is entering Phase 1 this Friday! Under Phase 1 restrictions, gyms are permitted to host outdoor group fitness classes for up to 9 people.
We are so excited to be able to sweat with you soon. We’ve been working hard getting ready to be able to provide intense, exciting, and most importantly safe spin classes. With help from Perimeter Development and the DTK BIA, we’ve been able to secure an outdoor space for all our classes at 345 King St W, our neighbours! We will have 18 classes available for you to join Monday to Friday evenings, Saturdays rain or shine. On top of that, we are hosting free group road rides on Sundays starting June 27th.
Here’s what you need to know:
- We will be scheduling classes starting Monday, June 14th.
- You will be able to book classes as of Friday June 11 at 1pm.
- We have special class passes for these outdoor rides. But you are welcome to use any passes, should you have them already.
- If you have a membership, you can activate it or keep it paused and purchase class passes instead. Please let us know if you’d like to reactivate your membership before June 10th.
- We ask that you show up no sooner than 15 minutes prior to class.
- Class passes are $20.00, if for any reason you’ve been affected by the pandemic, class passes will be available for $15.00. Please see website for details.
- If you have any questions please email, call or DM on Instagram.
Again, we want to thank all of you for helping us weather this incredibly difficult situation. Your words, kindness and generosity have helped us get through this, and we will forever be grateful.
We also wanted to give a special shout out to Perimeter Development and the DTK BIA who have helped us navigate these turbulent times.
We can’t wait until we see you on that saddle again.
Erika, Bill, and the entire Cyclone Team.