Amsterdam have announced No Art Hotel which is moving towards a social distanced music festival. Here’s how it works — rent a hotel room for a night at Sir Adam, party in your room, have dinner in one of the exclusive locations in the tower, and enjoy 24 hours of music and art in one of the most iconic buildings Amsterdam has to offer. An ongoing live stream hosted at A’Dam Toren will link to every room.
Groups & Timeframes
– 120 capacity in the hotel
– 4 groups of 30 guests
– Early Dinnershow from 17.30-20.30 up to 60 guests
– Late Dinnershow from 21.00-00.00 up to 60 guests
– 1,5 meter distance if you’re not from the same household
– No more than 2 guests per lift
– No groups larger than 30 per location
– Temperature check at arrival
– When you have a cold, stay at home
– You are not allowed to switch rooms during this event
The event is due to take place on June 20th with all tickets sold out.
Germany Socially Distanced Open Air Party!