Welcome to St Matt's Daily: the new devotional from St Matthew’s! This week many of us will likely find ourselves at home more than usual, so it's a great opportunity to reset and re-centre our lives around God’s word. St Matt's Daily aims to help us do just that by providing quality, accessible content online. Take a few minutes each day to work your way through the devotional by following these five steps:
1. Read the passage carefully.
2. Think about the passage using the questions to guide you - you might also like to take notes.
3. Pray, thanking and/or asking God from the passage.
4. Practise. Read the article via the link below and think about how you can apply it to better serve Jesus and his people.
5. Listen to the podcast via the link below to be encouraged in living for Jesus.
We're taking a dive into the book of Micah. Tune in as we bring you a chapter of Micah each morning, accompanied by a prayer, podcast and article, lovingly selected for you by a team of Unichurchers.
If you have any questions, suggestions or thoughts, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The article today is titled ‘How To Make the Most of Lockdown (Tips from Christians in Italy)’ from Tim Challies. Missionaries in Italy shared their tips for lockdown almost a year ago. Well worth revisiting their tips – and taking their advice to press into God’s word and have meaningful chats with church family to heart. Find it at the button below.