Facilitating Publications on Leading SSCI Journals -
Practical Approaches to Theoretical Novelty and Native Theorizing
Date: 30th June 2022, Thursday
Time: 15.00 - 16.30, Singapore Time (SGT/UTC +8)
As a social science researcher, are you sometimes at a loss as to how to create theoretical novelty and get published in international top journals?
This webinar features two author-editor speakers, Dr. Li Miao and Dr. Cheri A. Young who are widely recognized as leading scholars in the field of hospitality and tourism management. They will discuss how to approach, create, and present theoretical novelty in this field and help researchers to overcome the drought in theoretical novelty and native theorizing in hospitality and tourism research. Using multiple examples of real-life research projects and timely topics, they will demonstrate several practical approaches to theoretical novelty and native theorizing in hospitality and tourism research from both author and editor perspectives.
Meanwhile, you will also learn how to efficiently utilize research method resources to facilitate your research development.
• How to define IMPACT in hospitality and tourism research
• Difference between theory vs. theorizing
• Strategies for generating more novel research questions
• Ways to generate more theoretical novelty
• Three major practical approaches to native theorizing
• To use SAGE research method resources to facilitate hospitality and tourism research