Round up of Women in Tech SEO Festival 2023
Yesterday was the fourth instalment of the Women in Tech SEO festival, and what a festival it was. It's always amazing to have so many incredibly talented women in one room and share their knowledge with others.
- Yagmur Simsek opened the event by discussing Information Architecture Audit for SEO Success and shared some insights on how to analyse your website architecture.
- Syphaïwong Bay followed with Creating and Automating Content in a Meaningful Way and was very funny in her presentation too!
- Chima Mmeje graced the stage in her incredible suit and shared The Six Keywords to Prioritise when Building a Topic Cluster.
- Then came Myriam Jessier, who took us all down the image SEO rabbit hole with amazing tips on how to ensure our images are fully optimised and efficient.
- Bethan Vincent came next and guided us all on how to get executive buy-in throughout your career with practical advice.
- After the break, we saw Giulia Panozzo, who amazed us all with the Neuroscience of Search and how we can apply this to increase traffic and conversions.
- Josephine Haagen was next came fresh from Brighton SEO to deliver Natural Language Processing for SEOs and how content can be optimised for natural language programs.
- Lazarina Stoy shared her experience in Data Storytelling and tactics to start using stories in SEO consulting.
- The final sessions included Helen Pollitt, who delivered a hilarious presentation on Levelling up your SEO Career that was not to be missed.
- Leyla Okhai ended the day with Standing in Your Confidence and why it's a myth that women aren't confident.
Keep an eye on Twitter for more from the event, and grab yourself a recording ticket
if you'd like to like to see all the talks from the event which will be shared in the coming weeks.