Virtual Mock Caldecott Workshop 2021
Thursday, Jan. 21st, 7-8:30pm
This is an online event.
See if you can predict the next Caldecott Medal Winner!
In order to participate, you'll need to sign-up before Monday, January 18th at 5 p.m.
- Go to http://wellscolibrary.evanced.info/signup/calendar.
- Go to January 21st. Then click on the correct program.
- Click on the "View More" bar on the pop-up screen.
- Register each participant individually.
- You should receive an automated confirmation email after you register.
- You will also receive information via email from Susan about some pre-workshop discussion and balloting.
- Registration will be limited to 15 people.
We will be using Zoom. Susan will send a link for the workshop a few days before the event.
I would prefer that each attendee has their own device so everyone can participate easily. Please make sure your device has a microphone. Susan's daughter Stefanie Kipfer, who is a children's librarian at Bluffton, is providing the technical support for the workshop. The chat feature will be live and she will be monitoring it; however, the workshop will function better if we talk to each other.
It would be wonderful if your device also has a camera. We're planning to start with everyone introducing themselves, where they work and approximately how many Mock Caldecotts they attended. Then we'll start discussing the books.