For two years, we’ve been together in this fight, and even though we can’t be in the same place today, we can still use #OurPower to mobilize voters and make our voices heard. Join us: marchforourlives.com/ourpower
We'll keep this email short if you promise to do one of the following:
Let's get started:
1. Change your profile pictures to the bullhorn picture attached here.
2. Head to this link here and pledge to join us in our mission to mobilize voters.
3. Come hang out with us on our #OurPower Digital Hub. (Figurative) Doors open at 12pm PST! They will stay open until 6pm PST, but you don't have to stay with us for the whole day if you can't. RSVP here. Can we make California the largest chapter present?
4. If you can't come hang out with us, do us a favor and tell your fellow organizers to do so.
Other ways to get involved:
1. Track #OurPower tags on social media and interact with the content.
2. Open Snapchat! Send your streaks with the #OurPower geofilter!
3. Tune into this OurPower2020 Playlist!
4. Follow us on Instagram @MFOLCALIFORNIA for updates! (We've got some exciting stuff coming soon, so make sure you're following us!).
Call for art & op-eds:
Have art? We want to see it! Got opinions? We want to hear them (all op-eds will be vetted by the MFOL California Board).