1. In-Person and Virtual Sunday Worship Services
If you cannot attend the in-person service, please join our virtual Sunday worship service at 10:00 am by clicking the link or calling at 646-992-2010 or 617-315-0704, Access Code: 2631 997 0276#, Password: 2022#.
To all who offered Easter flowers to adorn our Sanctuary today, and to John, David, and Carol who brought Easter candies and gifts for our children. God bless you!
We accepted Lei Lani Longoria into our church through a membership celebration last Sunday. May God bless Lei Lani as she becomes a faithful member of St. Andrew’s church!
Hunt for Eggs! Our children and youths joined the Easter Egg Hunt last Sunday after the worship service. There were candy, eggs, special prizes for golden eggs, and lots of gifts. Thank you, Carol, David, and Sunday school teachers!
3. Membership Celebration
We will take a short break from April 12 to April 26 during the Easter holiday. It will resume on Tuesday, May 3, 2022.
6. Worship Leader & Children’s Message
5. Bible Study & Prayer Meeting on Break
4/24: James Lawson / Diana Grippen
7. Hope Bag Ministry
There are homeless women, men, and children who need our help. If you would like to help, please bring or send your cash or check contribution to church along with your offering. Diana Grippen will be purchasing food and water bottles and personal care items to fill more bags. Thank you for your good work and your kindness!
8. Food Donation
Every food donation helps in the fight against hunger no matter how small or large. Please bring canned food and boxed meals for the needy in our community.
9. Small group for mutual caring and help
Let us call and pray for each other!
Team Christ Center: Brenda & Briannah, Vincent and Nicole Family, Brenda H Family, Leilani
Team Prayer: Phillipa & Claire, Rawle & Yvonne Lynch Family, Willie, Patricia, Maria, Darryl, Janus
Team Word: James & Carol, Pickup Family, Lucille family, McDonald Family, Chris & Delores, Alan family
Team Fellowship: John & Jocelyn, Bucko Family, Dynia Family, St Maria-Bala Family, Eden St Maria-Cruz Family, Frances, Kennedy
Team Witness: Diana & Ross, Penington Family, Mary Lou, Carpenter Family, Matthew family
Team Obedience: Joan & Carol, Guthrie Family, Tobias Family, Irene/Carol/David, Stowe family, Joe
“Is anyone among you suffering?
Let him pray.
Is anyone cheerful?
Let him sing praise.”
- For our pastors and church
- For church sanctuary/building improvements
- For our childcare center staff, children, and community
- Health/Healing for :
- Ralph and Carolyn,
- Yvonne, Brenda H, Bobbie B.,
- Ligaya, Carol P.,
- Henry, Lois M.,
- Families of Diana's sister and cousin
- David & Sandy G.,
- Marylou A, Irene,
- Stan R., Laura J.,
- Eric and his daughter Emmarosa,
- Marissa, Janet,
- Paul Scungio, Charles,
- The sick by COVID-19 and their families
- For those who are looking for a new opportunity and job
- Patricia R, Eric,
- Those who are in financial difficulties.
- For Fellowship in Christ at St. Andrew's
- Darryl, Joe,
- Maria, Janus,
- Matthew's family
- For those who are grieving the loss of a loved one
- Pastors Song Ha & Joon
- Ms. Gloria Esposito's family
- For those who are having a new school season
- Briannah, Lei Lani,
- Destiny, Vinny Jr,
- Sunday school
- For who travels
- For those who:
- Are our home-bounds members
- Have not yet begun a relationship with God
- Need justice, healing from violence, and peace
- For President Biden and our country.
- For Ukraine, Haiti, Afghanistan, Myanmar, and other countries in difficult situations.
- For the United Methodist Church
- Bishop Thomas J. Bickerton
- D.S. Rev. Dr. Alpher Sylvester
" Pastors Joon and Song Ha pray for you.
You are MVPs and VIPs to God and us!
We love you, and God bless all of you! "