1. In-Person and Virtual Sunday Worship Services
If you cannot attend the in-person service, please join our virtual Sunday worship service at 10:00 am by clicking the link or calling at 646-992-2010 or 617-315-0704, Access Code: 2631 997 0276#, Password: 2022#.
2. The Passing of Willie Bee Tart
Join us in our church fellowship hour after the Sunday worship service. If you want to host Coffee Hour by bringing in food, please tell John Quimby. Thank you for your consideration and service to St. Andrew’s Church!
5/22: Lois McDonald / Carol Tripp
5/29: Claire Webster
Our beloved brother Willie Bee Tart passed away on May 10, 2022, and is in God’s glorious Kingdom now. We give our deepest condolences and prayers to his family. May God’s comforting presence be with them in this time of loss. The viewing and funeral service will be held at St. Andrew's UMC.
Viewing: May 23 (Mon), 10 am,
Funeral Service: May 23 (Mon), 11 am,
Burial Service: Beaverdale Memorial Park
Donations per shoebox will be increased from $9 to $10 this year. The $10 donation is critical to cover the cost of delivering shoebox gifts to children in over 100 countries. If you have any questions, please contact John.
4. Sunday Coffee Hour Is Back!
3. Operation Christmas Child Shoebox
Please join us every Tuesday evening at 7:00 by clicking here or calling at 646-992-2010 or 617-315-0704 with Access code: 2632 142 7746#. All are welcome!
6. Worship Leader & Children’s Message
5. Bible Study & Prayer Meeting
5/22: John Quimby /
5/29: Brenda Burgos /
7. Hope Bag Ministry
There are homeless women, men, and children who need our help. If you would like to help, please bring or send your cash or check contribution to church along with your offering. Diana Grippen will be purchasing food and water bottles and personal care items to fill more bags. Thank you for your good work and your kindness!
8. Food Donation
Every food donation helps in the fight against hunger no matter how small or large. Please bring canned food and boxed meals for the needy in our community.
9. Small group for mutual caring and help
Let us call and pray for each other!
Team Christ Center: Brenda & Briannah, Vincent and Nicole Family, Brenda H Family, Leilani
Team Prayer: Phillipa & Claire, Rawle & Yvonne Lynch Family, Patricia, Maria, Darryl, Luke/Bruce/Anthony
Team Word: James & Carol, Pickup Family, Lucille family, McDonald Family, Chris & Delores, Alan family, Robert
Team Fellowship: John & Jocelyn, Bucko Family, Dynia Family, St Maria-Bala Family, Eden St Maria-Cruz Family, Frances, Kennedy
Team Witness: Diana & Ross, Penington Family, Mary Lou, Carpenter Family, Matthew family
Team Obedience: Joan & Carol, Guthrie Family, Tobias Family, Irene/Carol/David, Stowe family, Joe
“Is anyone among you suffering?
Let him pray.
Is anyone cheerful?
Let him sing praise.”
- For our pastors, new coming pastor, and church
- For church sanctuary/building improvements
- For our childcare center staff, children, and community
- Health/Healing for :
- Carol Tripp's Family,
- June, Laura
- David & Sandy G.,
- Ralph and Carolyn,
- Yvonne, Brenda H, Bobbie B.,
- Ligaya, Carol P.,
- Henry, Lois M.,
- Marylou A, Irene,
- Laura J.,
- Eric and his daughter Emmarosa,
- Marissa, Janet,
- Paul Scungio, Charles,
- The sick by COVID-19 and their families
- For those who are looking for a new opportunity/job
- Patricia R, Eric,
- Those who are in financial difficulties
- For Fellowship in Christ at St. Andrew's
- Maria, Janus,
- For those who are grieving the loss of a loved one
- Mr. Willie B. Tart's family
- Pastors Song Ha & Joon
- Ms. Gloria Esposito's family
- For those who are having a new school season
- Briannah, Lei Lani,
- Destiny, Vinny Jr,
- Sunday school
- For who travels
- For those who:
- Are our home-bounds members
- Have not yet begun a relationship with God
- Need justice, healing from violence, and peace
- For President Biden and our country.
- For Ukraine, Haiti, Afghanistan, Myanmar, and other countries in difficult situations.
- For the United Methodist Church
- Bishop Thomas J. Bickerton
- D.S. Rev. Dr. Alpher Sylvester
" Pastors Joon and Song Ha pray for you.
You are MVPs and VIPs to God and us!
We love you, and God bless all of you! "
God Bless You !