The Hand in Hand Starter Class
This class will help you:
- Set limits without threats, bribes, or yelling
- Bring more play and laughter into your home
- Build cooperation
- Understand and manage aggression
- Handle tantrums confidently
- Ease sibling rivalry
- Build a stronger connection with your child
- Create support for yourself
Upcoming 6-week Starter Class Dates:
Six Tuesday mornings
November 3 - December 15
From Hand in Hand's online classroom, you will get:
• Access to videos by Patty Wipfler, founder of Hand in Hand Parenting, teaching the whole Starter Class. She is absolutely wonderful & so are her videos. You'd watch them at home - roughly 1 hour per week.
• 9 downloadable instructional booklets on parenting challenges and 6 downloadable chapters of the Parent’s Starter Class Handbook
• 6-months access to the online classroom
From me you will get:
To register, email email@example.com
• 6 weekly Zoom meetings, which will allow for Q&A, discussion, and listening time for each participant.
• Email consultations with me as needed between our virtual meetings.
From the combination, you will get: a strong and potentially lifelong support network for your parenting. You will learn how to help your child when their behavior goes off track, and how to prevent them from getting to that point so often. You'll learn how to determine when limits are needed and how to set them effectively. You'll develop more resourcefulness and the ability to handle situations playfully. You will gain confidence, rediscover some of the joy in parenting, and will feel your relationship with your child deepen.
Enrollment is limited. Register soon!